- Create a user account in the Office 365 admin center.
Be sure to assign a CRM Online license to the account.
- Go to CRM Online.
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Choose Users > Enabled Users, and then click or tap a user’s full name.
- In the user form, scroll down to the Client Access License (CAL) Information section and select Non-interactive for Access Mode.
You then need to remove the CRM Online license from the account.
- Go to the Office 365 admin center.
- Click Users > Active Users.
- Choose the non-interactive user account and in the right-side menu under Product licenses, click Edit.
- Turn off the CRM Online license and click Save.
- Go back to CRM Online and confirm that the non-interactive user account Access Mode is still set for Non-interactive.